Sunday, September 21, 2008

HW4 my favorite movie

In my country, Japan, both national movie and foreign movie is popular. I love foreign movie, the United States, because I can study English. In addition, I can learn the culture of the country. And, Hollywood movie is really world-wide, so I can know small tips of many country. Especially, I like comedy and musical movie.For example, Sister's act, Moulin Rouge, Bib mamma's house. These movies make me happy and warm. When I was a child, I couldn't go to movie theater so often. In my hometown, there are no movie theater. That's why, going to movie theater was special thing for me. Consequently, in Japan, Ghibli movie is really famous. These movies are animation that created by Hayao Miyazaki. I think these movies are great Japanese culture. The Ghibli movies are spreading all over the world now. Therefore, I hope many people become interested in Japan throw these movies.

1 comment:

CESL said...

I love studio Gibli movies! Are you surprised?
Musicals rock too...Chi-san...you aren't allowed to leave the country....(this is Anna)