Monday, September 15, 2008

HW3 my favorite music

I love music and I like all kind of music. However, my favorite music is foreign music, especially the Beatles and the Carpenters, because I can study English while listening to music. In addition, I have a precious memory about these artists’ song. When I was a child, my family went to sea every year. The sea was far away from my home and it took two hours, so it was like a wonderful trip for me. During the drive, my father loved to listen to these songs. Therefore, every time I listen to these songs, I remember important summer memory. Moreover, when I was middle school student, I belonged to a brass band. And I played Alto Saxophone. Although I don’t play alto saxophone anymore nowadays, I like listen to jazz alto saxophone. That kind of music makes me relax and calm down.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That's a really cool memory Chi-san. I used to play an instrument too! I played the trumpet. I can't really play it anymore but I still love the sound of it!